Fortitudo High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Fortitudo High. A boarding school for gifted individuals. Here, you will learn to control your gifts, and be safe from the outside world while you do.

HomePortalIC ChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:27 am

Max kept his arms wrapped tightly around Sapphire, in a protective manner. Sapphire looked at Zac, feeling the tension in the air. "You two have seen each other before.." she mumbled, and Max nodded. "Yeah" he said very simply. Max kissed Sapphire's head and she smiled faintly. "Hey Saph, how about we go hang for a while" Max said and let her go. "Well me and Zac-" Max cut her off with a "Saph. Lets go hang." He said in more if a serious tone and took her hand, leaving and pulling her with him. Sapphire groaned as she was pulled out. "Uh bye Zac!" She called before she was out of the room and out of sight.
Back to top Go down
https://fortitudo.rpg-board.net
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:36 am

Zac just stood there for a while in disbelief. Who was this guy and why was he just taking away his girlfriend? Then he realized that they weren't in the room so he ran out into the hallway. "Uhhh, bye? No, hold on who is he and why is he taking you away?" he asked in a concerned but obviously annoyed voice. "I know I've seen him before but we never actually met. Now I try to introduce myself and he ignores me? Who is he Sapphire?" He asked her while watching them.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:44 am

"My best frie-ah!" She squeaked as she tripped. Max picked her up and carried her off, smiling and laughing. "Wait!" You could hear Sapphire shout at Max but giggle as she was carried away, out of the building and taken outside. She didn't want to just leave Zac like that, but she really didn't have a choice. Max ran around outside, holding her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:50 am

Zac shouted after them, "Wait!" but it was too late. He really didn't want her to go yet but he also didn't want to mess with her friends or friendships. He especially didn't like Max, even if he was her best friend. Something about him just made him mad, jealous maybe but not wanting to mess with them he returned to her room and just sat on the bed, and sighed once.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:57 am

It was about three hours later when Max walked into Sapphire's room with Sapphire slung over his shoulder, carrying her. Sapphire laughed as Max through her onto her bed and crossed his arms, smirking at her. "Well that was fun!" Sapphire laughed out as Max loomed over her, snickering. Sapphire looked rather vulnerable laying there, while Max looked quiet strong standing by the bed.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:05 am

It had been three hours since Zac had left Sapphire's room. Surely she was there now. It had felt like longer after all. He was walking down the hall towards her room. Now that he thought about it, this was the first time that they were really apart since the day that they met. He got to her door and noticed it was open so he knocked slightly and stepped in. "Hey Sapphire, wanna hang-" out, he was going to finish saying before he saw Max standing over Sapphire who was on the bed. This did not go good with Zac. Before he even knew what he was doing he had pushed Max who now went flying across the room. "What's going on here?!" he desperately and furiously asked, feeling confused and angry.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:12 am

Sapphire jumped as Zac flew in. Max hit a wall and crumpled to the ground, groaning. Sapphire jumped up and stood in front of Zac, clearly shocked. "What are you doing?!" She yelled at Zac and ran to Max, helping him up. Max looked at Zac and started to go at him, but Sapphire stood between them. "What the hell man?!" Max yelled at Zac, clearly pissed off now.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:19 am

"What am I doing? What are you doing?!" Zac started pacing in the same area while pulling his hair. He looked at her and clearly saw that she didn't like what he did just now and that nothing was going to happen between her and Max. He sighed and said, "Sorry, sorry. It's just that...I came in here and you were on the bed and he was standing over you, It didn't look good Sapphire." He then turned his attention to Max and pointed a finger at him. "You, listen, right now I don't like you, and I can tell you sure as hell don't like me, but I do like Sapphire, and from the looks of things so do you. I say we go talk in private and settle things."
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:29 am

Sapphire moved closer to Zac, then hugged him tightly. "Zac nothing was going to happen. I love YOU and he is just my friend.." she whispered in his ear then let go of him. Max grunted and nodded. Without a single word, he walked out into the hall and waited for Zac. Sapphire sighed and looked at Zac. "Don't fight" she said and sat down on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:35 am

Zac looked at Sapphire and quietly said, "Okay Sapphire, don't worry. We won't." Damn it, he had actually been looking forward to a good scrap with this guy, but if Sapphire said not to than he wasn't going to....not unless he started it first anyways. He walked out into the hall with Max and looked at him. "Okay, listen. I like Sapphire, a lot and I understand she's your friend but she's also my girlfriend. You can't keep her away from me." Zac was unaware that he was nearly shouting these words.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:48 am

Sapphire laid back on the bed as Max closed the door and got right in Zac's face. "I have spent a long time protecting Sapphire from guys like you. She has been through too much to have some asshole like you use her like a blood bag. I don't want you anywhere near her. I will protect that girl with my life if I have to. Do you understand me?" Max gritted his teeth, fire in his eyes. He wasn't one bit scared of Zac.
http://fortitudohigh.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=characterthreads&thread=48&page=1#555. < Max.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:55 am

"Whoah, calm down. Asshole? Blood bag? What the hell are you talking about? I understand your concern but to not even get to know me? I think you're the asshole around here." Zac said to his face. He felt pure anger at this guy right now. How dare he make these accusations about him when he doesn't even know the kind of relationship him and Sapphire share. Out of pure spite he told Max, "Well if you would protect her with your life, where were you these past few days huh? That's right asshole, you weren't protecting her. I was." He gave him a push, getting even more furious just looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:03 am

That was it for Max. He hit Zac in the face with extreme, inhuman strength. Knocking Zac clean off of his feet. He got down on top of Zac and started hitting him as hard as he could. "You son of a bitch!" He yelled, catching Sapphire's attention. She jumped up.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:12 am

Zac felt the sudden blinding pain of the first punch as he fell to the floor. When Max got on top of him and started beating him he started feeling the pain stronger. "Enough!" Zac yelled as he grew out his wings, having them push up and throw Max down the hall. Once he was up, Zac flew to him and picked him up with one hand as he punched his face in with another. Zac's face was a bloody mess right now, with blood coming out of his nose and mouth.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:20 am

Sapphire burst through the door to see Zac hitting Max. Max tried to get away, and hit Zac in the chest, knocking him back and they both fell to the floor. Sapphire ran and stood between them, looking at both of their bloody faces. "What the hell!?!" She screamed, tears rolling down her cheeks. Max scrambled up and stood behind Sapphire, seething with rage.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:31 am

Zac stood there, breathing hard. Not from pain but from the boiling blood running through his veins. He looked at Sapphire, then back at Max. "Your best friend called me an asshole, called you a blood bag, and than started attacking me!" He knew that he had twisted Max's words a bit but he didn't care right now. He hated Max. He wasn't about to let that asshole push Sapphire away from him, especially since Zac loved her. He shouted to Max, "What's wrong with you?! Why didn't you even try to talk things out?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:37 am

Max looked at Sapphire and shook his head. "He's lying! He started it Saph!" Max cried out and grabbed her hand. Sapphire looked into Max's eyes, then at Zac. "Maybe you should leave, Zac.." Sapphire said almost too softly to hear, tears falling as she looked down. She wasn't sure who to believe. Her best friend or her boyfriend. But with Zac's temper, she was leaning more towards believing Max.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:44 am

Zac pulled his hair, and leaned forward. "He's lying Sapphire. You gotta believe me. I came out here trying to work things out. I wanted to find a truce between me and him, but he didn't make that possible. He said I would treat you like a blood-bag, and that he doesn't want me to hurt you. You gotta believe me Sapphire! He's the one that knocked me to my feet and started beating me down." He looked at Sapphire with pleading eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:55 am

Sapphire bit her lower lip and looked into Zac's eyes. She gave him a small nod and sniffled. "Max please leave. I'll talk to you later" she said and pulled away from him. "Really..? I spend all this time protecting you from scum like him and you just-" Sapphire cut him off. "He is not scum, Max! Just go!" She cried and he shook his head. He punched a hole in a wall and ran out, seething with rage still. Sapphire broke down, crying.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:05 am

Zac ran to where Sapphire had broken down and knelt down behind her, holding her shoulders. "Hey, Sapphire, I'm sorry that happened. I really did want to work things out with him. I'm sorry that we couldn't do it. Here come on, let me take you back to your dorm." He stood up and tried to get Sapphire to stand up too. "Let's get you off the floor babe, you'll get sick if you stay down there," he said in a calm voice. He was still furious with Max but his love for Sapphire was greater than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:16 am

Sapphire slowly nodded but didn't speak at all. She slowly rose to her feet and leaned on him, crying still. Had she just lost her best friend? She was so upset that she could barely walk.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:22 am

Zac helped her to her room, holding her every step of the way there. He was quite aware that she was crying....and he felt bad. When they got to her room he sat her on the bed and sat next to her. "Sapphire....if you really care about him, you should go to him. I'm not saying you like him or anything, I'm just saying....you should go to him and comfort him." He looked at her and attempted a weak smile but his bloody face distorted it. "I'll be fine, just make sure he's alright."
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:34 am

Sapphire shook her head and wiped away her tears, forcing herself to stop crying. She got up and went to the kitchen, grabbed a bowl, then went to the bathroom. She came back with a bowl of water and a rag. She went to the bed and set the bowl down on her nightstand, wet the rag and sat back down next to Zac. "This might hurt a little bit.." she whispered to him and started to clean the blood from his face.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:40 am

Zac smiled a little bit. "What are you talking about? It won't hurt a bit, I'm a man." He chuckled but when she put the rag on his face he let out a loud, "Ow! Hey that hurts!" He smiled at her and kept doing that. "Oww, stop it! It hurts more than the punches!" He said jokingly, cringing every time she put the rag against his face. He didn't want her to cry anymore, he wanted to cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:45 am

Sapphire sniffled and continued to clean his face, dipping the rag into the bowl of water every so often to rinse it. The water now tinged red. She continued until she was finally finished. She gave him a kiss on the forehead and placed her hands on the sides of his face. "You look weak. In pain." She said softly and shook her head at him. She didn't say anything more, though. Just looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fortitudo High :: RolePlay :: Organized 1x1 RolePlays-
Jump to: