Fortitudo High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Fortitudo High. A boarding school for gifted individuals. Here, you will learn to control your gifts, and be safe from the outside world while you do.

HomePortalIC ChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) Empty
PostSubject: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:41 am

Back to top Go down
https://fortitudo.rpg-board.net
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:53 am

Sapphire sniffled again and got off of him, looking at him sadly. "I'm sorry for trying to hurt you. I didn't mean it.. I barely even remember any of it..." she looked away and bit her lower lip. She felt horrible about what she did. She felt like he was mad at her, and she didn't like that feeling. She really liked Zac and she didn't want to lose him. She blushed as she gently took his hand in hers. Her hand was still shaking, but now it was out of nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:07 am

Zac held her hand tightly. "You know, you shouldn't be walking yet, you're probably really weak Sapphire," he said before picking her up in his arms and continued walking. "I was so scared that you weren't going to make it Sapphire. It made me realize that you were right, what's life without a little danger." He kept walking with her in his arms and smiled as best as he could to her. He was still a bit traumatized by what had happened. "Are you feeling okay? You're not hurt or in shock right?" he asked her a bit concerned.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:35 am

Sapphire blushed more once he picked her up. She looked at him and faintly smiled back. He was so strong. She didn't know if she had previously realized how strong he was. The thought made her blush harder, though it seemed impossible for her face to get any redder. She bit her lower lip again and looked away, then tries to hide her red face behind her hands. She then peeked between her fingers like a small child, when she was spoken to, in the form of a question. "I-I'm fine..." she slowly nodded, being unable to help starring at him. He was so handsome, but she forced herself to finally look away. Blushing the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:28 am

Zac had noticed that Sapphire was blushing deeply. He chuckled then said, "Why are you blushing so much silly? I didn't know you had that much blood in you." He kept walking with her, noticing her staring at him for most of the way. He began blushing as well. "What? Do I have something on my face? Is it a spider?! Get it off!" he said jokingly. He laughed and looked at Sapphire. To think that just a few minutes ago, she could've died. Man was Zac glad that she made it through.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:38 am

Sapphire giggled at him and reached up to gently touch his face. She admired his features as she ran her thumb over his cheek. "You're just.... so handsome" she said very softly to him. Her blush faded slowly and smiled. Her eyes seemed brighter when she was with him, especially now that he was holding her. She didn't know exactly what to say at this very moment, so she just continued to smile at him, happily.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:46 am

Zac kept looking at Sapphire while they were walking. He was distracted by her gaze. When he heard what she said he blushed deeper and smiled. "W-well, thank y-you, and you're gorgeous," he managed to stutter out. As he continued to walk he couldn't take his eyes off of hers, they were just so, beautiful, like actual sapphires. Suddenly he crashed into the wall and fell over backwards, dropping Sapphire accidentally on top of him. "Owww," he groaned rubbing his head. "Are you alright Sapphire? I'm so sorry!" He sat up and helped Sapphire ,besides him, sit up as well.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:51 am

Sapphire just had her gaze locked onto his, until they both fell backwards. Than she started to laugh and laid on him until he sat up and put her up by him. She smiled and laughed more and looked at him. "Yes I'm alright. Are you?" She giggled and touched his face with her hand again. But instead of waiting for his answer, she leaned in and pressed her lips onto his, giving him a sweet kiss. She closed her eyes as she kissed him, than slowly pulled away and blinked at him. "I love your lips" she said softly, then blushed yet again. Not meaning to say those words out loud.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 1:05 am

Caught off guard, Zac was a bit surprised when she leaned in to kiss him. He kept blushing, not realizing that he was. He laughed and rubbed the back of his head, "Well, your lips are pretty amazing too." He closed his eyes and laughed some more before standing up. He lowered his hand to Sapphire and helped her up before, giving her a big kiss on the lips. "Well that was a bit clumsy of me, you need to quit distracting me with your beauty Sapphire!" he told her and then chuckled. "Come, on let's keep going. You want another lift?" he asked her with a warm smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:26 am

Sapphire loved kissing him so much, his lips gave her tingled when pressed on hers. She bit her lower lip when they broke the kiss. She blushed again at his words then held out her arms to him like a smile child would, when asking to be held. She smiled at him and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:01 am

Zac smiled brightly and picked her up quickly and started walking, making sure not to hit the wall this time. He walked slowly, taking quick looks at Sapphire but making sure nothing was in his way this time. They came down to a wall and two halls going left and right. "So, Sapphire, you want to go back to your dorm or do you want to go hang out at mine?" he asked. He was still smiling he noticed, and still a little blushed but not to much anymore. He couldn't believe how much she could make him blush, he was a vampire after all, it's hard to make vampires blush.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:10 am

Sapphire bit her lower lip and thought for a moment. "Mine!" She cheered happily, seeming to have forgotten the recent, horrible events. But it was best that she did. She held onto Zac tightly and closed her eyes for a moment, yawning softly and ending her yawn with a small squeak. She blinked at him and just smiled again, her eyes bright and happy from being with him.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:26 am

"Alright then, to yours it is!" Zac shouted down the hall as he turned into the younger students dorms. He started running with her in her arms, just sprinting past the open doors and the other students. Right now he felt like it was just him and her in the school and he was not about to let someone else ruin it, not even by chance. He was about to turn into another hallway but then he realized something. He stopped running and just stood there. Zac closed his eyes and chuckled nervously. "Umm, Sapphire, what's your room number again? I kind of, uuh, don't know it yet," he told her shyly, embarrassed for sprinting all the way down here and not even knowing where he was headed.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:43 am

Sapphire squeaked in excitement as he ran while holding her, then she giggled at him. "Zero two seven" she smiled at him. Though she hadn't said it out loud, she was secretly hoping that her roommate wasn't there. She wanted to just be alone with Zac and relax. Uninterrupted and undisturbed. She looked away and bit her lower lip at these thoughts, really hoping her roommate was going to be out for a long while.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:55 am

Zac chuckled and kept blushing, "Yeah just as I thought, I passed it already." He turned around and started running again. He really hoped he could have some alone time with her, hang out alone with her. He really didn't want her room mate to be there. Did she even have a room mate he thought to himself. Finally they reached a closed door. "Ah here we go, room zero two seven." He put Sapphire down and knocked on the door to make sure no one was there. "Hey, is your room mate here? Do you even have one Sapphire?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 7:04 am

Sapphire pulled a key out of her pocket and unlocked the door. "Yeah I have one..." she slow nodded as she opened the door. She looked inside and it seemed that her rookie was gone. "Yes" she whispered to herself as she walked in and pulled Zac with her. Once they were both inside, she closed and locked the door. "Thankfully she's gone though" she then smiled at Zac and moved up to him, taking his hand in hers after putting the key back into her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 7:35 am

Zac smiled warmly and squeezed her hand. "Lucky us then," he said as he leaned in to kiss her softly. He stayed kissing her for what felt like forever to him. He loved feeling her lips against his, it felt magical. He wondered if this is what it felt like for her too. He slowly broke away and smiled at her, looking her in the eyes. "This is a nice place you have here Sapphire," he said with a big grin, obviously not looking around to notice anything.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 7:48 am

Sapphire smiled as she slowly kissed him back. She never wanted it to end, she wanted to kiss him forever. It felt like sparks and gave her little chills. She loved it. When he broke away and commented on the room, she smiled, " mhm thank you" she giggled softly as she let go of his hand to wrap her arms around his neck, pulling him close, into another soft kiss. But this time she slowly deepened it, pressing against his lips lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:06 am

Zac kissed her back, feeling the kiss strong on his lips, kissing her deeply. He loved this, it was like a small piece of heaven for him. His mind would cloud and all he could think about was her. He wanted to keep kissing her and kissing her until the end of time. Suddenly a sharp thought broke the clouds, he needed to feed. With all his willpower he focused on Sapphire, he accidentally let out a small growl while kissing her, but then, he pushed back the thought. He actually managed to do it. It was just gone! Zac smiled and continued kissing her deeply, feeling even stronger about her than before.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:17 am

Sapphire kissed him more and more, the growl making her faintly smile. Though she didn't dare to break that wonderful kiss. She slowly moved her hands, sliding them down past his shoulders to rest on his chest. Her palms flat against his shirt. She slightly moved into the kiss, accidentally nibbling his lip out of the habit of biting her own. She blushed and continued to kiss his lips.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:43 am

Zac felt her bite his lip and smiled, still kissing her. He didn't want to break it, he wanted it to keep going and going. Zac moved his hands up to her arms and held her close to him, deepening their kiss. It felt like an eternity already, it was a blissful eternity. He felt passion on his lips and he liked it, he didn't want it to stop. He smiled again and said, "You're amazing Sapphire, let's keep kissing until forever." He blushed, still smiling and went back to kissing her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:49 am

Sapphire smiled widely at his words and lightly nodded to him, kissing him again. She was starting to get lost in their kiss, but also feeling weak kneed. So she started to slowly walk them both towards her bed. She was hoping that he wouldn't get the wrong idea, but even if he did, she had to admit that there was no way she could deny him anything at this very moment. Or so she was guessing. She got them both to her bed and sat down, pulling him to sit down next to her as she continued to kiss him passionately now.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:34 am

Zac continued to kiss her as she led him to the bed, sitting down next to her and holding her hand tightly. He kept kissing her passionately now, putting on hand on her knee. He was hoping that she didn't think wrong of him, he wouldn't move fast with her. He enjoyed savoring every second of their kiss and he really didn't want it to end. He felt it on their lips, that feeling that made him feel like everything was just right in this world and that nothing could go wrong in this moment. He liked feeling like that but more importantly he liked feeling like that with her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:49 am

Sapphire kissed him more, and when she felt him place his hand on her knee, she room in a quick breath between kisses. Out of instinct, she scooter even closest to him, not minding his hand placement at all. She moved one hand to the side of his face, moving into the kiss once more. She was lost in a pleasurable haze, feeling their lips continuously meet in long passionate lip lock, taking in a small breath every so often.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:11 am

Zac, if it was even possible, pulled her closer to him, making them kiss deeper and more passionately. He lifted a hand grabbed her chin so he could kiss her more. This is what he had been looking for, all this time. This peaceful bliss of just him and her and nobody else. To think that they had both been in the infirmary in the morning. It sure didn't seem like it now. It seemed like they had been doing this forever. Zac, let out a small sigh of happiness and kept kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fortitudo High :: RolePlay :: Organized 1x1 RolePlays-
Jump to: