Fortitudo High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Fortitudo High. A boarding school for gifted individuals. Here, you will learn to control your gifts, and be safe from the outside world while you do.

HomePortalIC ChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:51 am

Zac looked at her, a bit more of a serious face now. "I'm not in that much pain....I can't really feel my face though, so that can't be too good but don't worry about me Sapphire. Nothing really hurt me too bad." He attempted a smile but the feeling in his face was starting to come back and it hurt to smile. He looked down and sighed. "Things got really out of control didn't they? I'm sorry, I shouldn't have just barged into your room and tackled him like that."
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:05 am

"Will blood help you heal..?" She asked him very softly, getting up and taking the bowl to the kitchen and dumping the water into the sink. Placing the bowl with the rag in it in the sink. She sighed and leaned against the counter.
Back to top Go down
https://fortitudo.rpg-board.net
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:27 am

"Uhh I don't know. I've never really tried it before," Zac told her softly. He really didn't have a clue but now tha the noticed it, his wounds and bruises always seemed to begin to fade right after feeding. Not right away but slowly soon after. "I think it does Sapphire, are you sure you want to let me feed again? Especially right after....what Max said?" He looked down and stayed like that.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:36 am

Sapphire slowly walked back over to Zac and sat back down by him. She looked at him, and raised her wrist to his face. "Go ahead Zac.." she whispered to him and managed a faint smile.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:44 am

Zac just looked at her for a second than grabbed her wrist softly. He bit down and devoured the blood that came out. He felt full quickly but then the pain in his face started going away. The injuries were still there but the pain was gone. He lifted his head off of her wrist and felt the same fulfilling sensation he did all the time with her blood. He looked at her and smiled. "Thank you Sapphire, I owe you big time."
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:50 am

Sapphire moaned when he bit her, and nodded once he was done. She looked at her now slightly blood smeared wrist then back at Zac. Was he really using her like a blood bag, even if he wasn't trying to? She did her best to push that thought away, and laid down by him on her bed. Sighing.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:59 am

Zac laid down next to her on the bed, and looked at her. "Sapphire, I think you've been letting me feed on you to much. I really don't want to abuse it, and when Max told me about you being a blood bag for me...I just don't want that to happen." He moved his face and kissed her on the cheek while grabbing her hand and holding it in his. "I don't want anything bad to happen to you from overfeeding, so from now on, only twice per day."
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 8:02 am

Sapphire looked at him, and slowly nodded. "Three" she smiled and softly kissed him, giving his hand a small squeeze and rolling on top of him, kissing him more.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:51 am

Zac smiled kissing her back, holding her hand still. He grinned while still kissing her and stopped there kiss to say, "Okay fine, three times is enough." He chuckled a bit and went back to kissing her. He really liked the way she made him feel, so happy that his heart could just pop. His thoughts returned to earlier and he remembered what she had said about becoming a vampire. He really didn't want to make her one. Zac brought himself a bit down. He stopped smiling and sighed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 2:08 am

Sapphire noticed his smile fade, and frowned. "What is it hunny?" She asked him softly and looked down at him. She leaned down and started to kiss his neck, and then softly nibbling his neck. She rubbed his upper arms, trying to make him smile.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 2:19 am

Zac sighed again before speaking. "Nothing, nothing really. I was just thinking about earlier." He held her hand tightly. "You know Sapphire, I was wondering. Why do you want to be a vampire? What made you want to become one?" He sat up a bit and looked at her with a serious face. "I don't want to hurt you Sapphire, but I haven't been able to get the thought out of my head," he told her softly but seriously.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:27 am

Sapphire laid her head on his shoulder and sighed. "No reason.." she whispered to him
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:34 am

Zac looked at her and said, "No, seriously Sapphire. I don't take these matters lightly. Becoming a vampire is a serious thing, please tell me why you want to become one." He had a very serious face and you could tell that he was not joking at all.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:39 am

Sapphire closed her eyes and snuggled him close. "I don't know..." she mumbled almost too softly to hear.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 4:06 am

Zac thought he understood what she had said although he couldn't fully understand her. He decided to drop it for now, he didn't want to push any further and accidentally hurt her. He snuggled up with her and kissed her head. "I just want you to be safe Sapphire, from me and from everything else too."
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 4:12 am

Sapphire nodded and started to kiss and nibble his neck again. She couldn't stop thinking about how upset Max was, and how bloody the two made each other. And over her? She was still upset about it, but did her best to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 5:27 am

Zac groaned a bit, still tired from his little fight with Max, feeling a bit more relaxed when Sapphire nibbled on his neck. He still felt tense though and so he rubbed the back of his neck. "Your friend really does know how to throw a punch, ow that hurt," he said a bit jokingly, trying to liven up the mood. "Shame he had to want to fight, we could've protected you from just about anything together." Zac chuckled at this last part, but he actually, in some sort of way, meant it.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 5:37 am

Sapphire sort of frowned at his words, but continued loving his neck. Giving it a few small licks, then nibbling it again. "He has like, super strength you know.." she whispered into his ear in-between nibbles. She really hoped that Max was okay, though. She didn't want him hurt, or upset with her. She just couldn't imagine him pissed at her. It hurt her, to think about it, actually.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 6:08 am

"Yeah, I could tell," Zac responded softly. He felt her frown on his neck, and was wondering whether or not to say anything. He finally decided to look at her. "Sapphire, the conflict with Max is still bothering you isn't it? I think that maybe you should go check up on him." He clenched his fist a little, not noticeable enough to cause Sapphire to notice. "You care about him, you should go make sure he's okay," he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 6:40 am

Sapphire just shook her head and bit his neck very hard. A tear rolling down her cheek. The bite was to try to tell him to shut up, not wanting to hear any more about Max or the conflict. She released his neck and rolled off of him, laying on her side with her back to Zac, now. Sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 2:12 am

Zac stayed quiet now. He was hurting her he noticed, even though it wasn't in the way he was afraid of hurting her he was hurting her nonetheless. He shut up and lay down next to her, holding her shoulder. He didn't want to hurt her anymore so he held everything inside for now. For now he just wanted to comfort her and make her feel better. Zac leaned over her and kissed her on the neck softly before saying, "I love you Sapphire."
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:05 am

Sapphire sniffed softly, a few more tears rolling down her face. When she felt his touch on her shoulder, she just couldn't hold it inside anymore. She turned around, now laying with her face buried in his chest. She started to cry, tears falling uncontrollably as he gripped his shirt tightly in her hands, her smallish girl hands curling into fists. She just cried into his chest, eyes shut tightly and body trembling.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:18 am

Zac held her closely, comforting her in his arms as best as he could. He had his arms around her back, rubbing her softly. "Shh, shh, it's okay Sapphire. It's all okay, or going to be okay." He didn't like to hear her cry, it broke his heart inside. He wanted to make her feel better no matter what. Zac leaned in and kissed Sapphire's head softly and kept rubbing her back.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:36 am

Sapphire continued to cry, almost unable to breathe. But as he shushed her and held her close, she was able to slow her tears. She felt very comforted by him, knowing that all he wanted was what was best for her. And to keep her safe. And that meant the world to her.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:38 am

Zac held Sapphire closely still hugging her and kissing her head softly, wanting her to be okay. He heard her sobbing slow down a little and he was glad he could comfort her. "Don't worry Sapphire, everything is all okay. I love you, I'll stay here with you until you feel better okay?" Zac rubbed her back softly and kissed her head again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fortitudo High :: RolePlay :: Organized 1x1 RolePlays-
Jump to: