Fortitudo High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Fortitudo High. A boarding school for gifted individuals. Here, you will learn to control your gifts, and be safe from the outside world while you do.

HomePortalIC ChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:17 am

Sapphire nodding slightly and slowly stopped crying all together. Just slightly shaking now. She sniffed and pulled away just enough to look at him. Her face was wet with tears, her eyes and nose slightly red from crying so much. "I love you too" she whispered to him, her lower lip quivering like she was about to start crying again.
Back to top Go down
https://fortitudo.rpg-board.net
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:22 am

Zac looked her deep in the eyes with a sad look on his face. He didn't like seeing her this way, he didn't like her when she was down. He noticed her lip quivering and before she could break out in tears again he leaned in and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. He stayed like that a while, just making the kiss last, trying to send her messages through them telling her that everything would be okay and that nothing would be wrong. Zac slowly pulled back and looked her in the eyes again. "Please don't cry anymore Sapphire. It breaks my heart," he told her softly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:28 am

A single tear had slipped down Sapphire's cheek just as Zac had kissed her. She closed her eyes, and softly and slowly kissed him back. A few more silent tears fell, but she never broke the kiss. Once he pulled away, Sapphire just laid onto her back beside him and kept her eyes closed. No more tears fell after that. She simply, laid there. Her hand finding its way to his, and gently resting in it.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:05 am

Zack squeezed Sapphire's hand tightly, reassuringly. He wanted her to know that everything was okay, and everything was okay. Sure he had a fight with her best friend, but that's okay. He would do whatever it took to make him understand he wouldn't leave her side no matter what. Zack laid down next to her, still holding her hand, rocking it up and down along with his. "Everything will be okay Sapphire, don't you worry your pretty little head," he told her softly with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:46 am

Sapphire nodded slightly and pulled him on top of her. She hugged him tightly and barely smiled. Taking in a deep breath and not wanting to let him go. She kept her eyes closed and put her hands on his lower back. Thinking.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 7:18 am

Zac got over her, looked at her, and smiled warmly again. He held her hand tightly as he held it against the bed for support, not to hard though. He kept looking at her, looking at her beautiful blue hair, soft skin, and her luscious lips before he leaned in to kiss her. He kissed her deeply on the lips not pulling away, not wanting to. He loved her and he wanted her to be safe with him, so he was willing to do anything to keep it that way. He really hoped she knew that.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 5:11 am

Sapphire slightly smiled as she began to kiss him back, loving the taste of Zac's lips. Loving the feel of then pressed against her own lips. It was truly magical to her. She relaxed and started to breathe very slowly, concentrating on their wonderful kiss. She made to sure to make it slow and passionate.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:19 am

Zack kept kissing her deeply, slowly making their kiss more passionate. He still held Sapphire's hand in his and he have it a soft squeeze. He began to relax a little bit, feeling her lips against him made everything in his world feel right, even when they weren't. Zack just loved being with her, talking to her, kissing her. He hoped that he could make her feel the same way about him, no matter what happened around them.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:07 am

Sapphire let out a soft, gentle moan as she slowly matched his kiss. She started to softly poke her tongue at the entrance to his mouth, as if asking permission to slip it into his mouth. She wiggled slightly and moved her hands to holds his sides, pulling him down to lay on top of her. Holding him close.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:23 am

Zack laid on top of her, allowing her tongue to slip into his mouth as he slipped his into hers. He moved his arms around her shoulders so he was supporting himself with his elbows against the bed. He kept kissing her deeply and passionately, not breaking away, not letting the moment end. Zack loved this, he loved her, and he loved how she made him feel.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:52 am

Sapphire slowly bent her knees on either side of him, then gently wrapped her legs around his waist. She carefully slid her hands up, under his shirt, and slowly started to pull it off of him. Her cool hands lightly running across his skin, as she exposed more and more of his abdomen. She ever so slightly, smiled onto his lips, continuing their passionate, loving kiss. She felt lost in him. In his kiss. His touch. His love.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:14 am

Zac kept kissing her passionately, smiling as he felt her hands under his shirt. When he felt that she was starting to remove his shirt he sat up a little and took off his shirt and threw it on the floor before coming back down and continuing their deep kiss. Zac put his arms back around her shoulders and held her close to him, feeling his bare chest against her body. Zac felt nothing but love right now and he wanted to feel this way for a long time. He wanted to feel nothing but love for Sapphire.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:21 am

Sapphire blinked a few times, and watched him closely as he removed his own shirt. She bit her lower lip and then continued the kiss once he pressed his mouth back down onto hers. She slowly moved her hands to rest, and slightly grip his back. Her nails slightly digging in, loving the feel of his bare skin. Even under her soft hands. She pulled him against her body firmly, and pressed her chest to his.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:38 am

Zac blushed a little when he felt her chest against his, her body against his. He kept kissing her lips softly but passionately. Zac's pleasure levels began to rise as he felt the slight sting of her nails on his back. Zac kissed her lips softly one last time before moving down and kissing her neck softly before biting slightly. He slightly broke the skin and licked up the small drops of blood, loving the taste on his tongue. Zac's vampiric hunger wasn't exactly there but he still loved the sweet taste of Sapphire's blood. After all, he did love everything about her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:27 pm

Sapphire smiled and kept her eyes closed, moving her head to give him more access to her neck. When he lightly bit and licked her neck, it caused her to let out a soft, lusty moan. She dug her nails deeper into his back and held him as close as possible. "Bite me Zac.. please.." she whispered to him softly. She craved the feeling of his fangs in her neck. Her blood flowing into his warm mouth. His tongue flicking against her skin as he licked up her sweet yet bitter, warm blood.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:01 am

Zac heard what she said and he loved the way it made him feel. He kept licking at her neck softly before biting down. He broke the skin, a rush of blood filling his mouth. His head filled with ecstasy and he felt rushed. The blood tasted sweet yet bitter at the sane time. Loving the taste he began sucking on her, getting as much blood in his mouth as he could. The taste clouded his mind. He loved the taste of Sapphire's blood.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:38 am

Sapphire smiled as he licked at her neck, then she opened her eyes and gasped. A loud, sexual moan erupted from deep inside of her. She pushed her hips up to meet his, unintentionally. She then blushed brightly at her own actions, and bit her lower lip. "I-I.." she started to whispered almost too softly to be heard. Shyly.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:56 am

Zac felt her hips press against his and he let out a low moan. He got one last taste of Sapphire's delicious blood before smiling and pulling away as he heard her."You're so cute babe." He grinned again and leaned in to give her a passionate kiss on the lips. He loved what she had just done, her moan driving him wild. His hand moved to her waist, pulling her closer to him as he kept kissing her deeply, making it last as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 1:04 am

Sapphire blushed more at his words, and closed her eyes again as he kissed her. She could taste her own blood on his lips, and she loved it. She wiggled slightly and started to try to wiggle out of her shirt. (PM now?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fortitudo High :: RolePlay :: Organized 1x1 RolePlays-
Jump to: