Fortitudo High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Fortitudo High. A boarding school for gifted individuals. Here, you will learn to control your gifts, and be safe from the outside world while you do.

HomePortalIC ChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rick&Reigin, etc.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rick&Reigin, etc. Empty
PostSubject: Rick&Reigin, etc.   Rick&Reigin, etc. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:17 am

From another rp site**
Back to top Go down

Rick&Reigin, etc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick&Reigin, etc.   Rick&Reigin, etc. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:21 am

(Joel started it...)

The storm clouds overhead were monstrosity's, dark, gray, and giant. The thunder was loud and the rain was coming down like little bullets on the earth. The flashes of lightning could be seen almost every minute, making the whole area look like it was under a strobe light. Suddenly a louder bang was heard, louder than all of the thunder and wind combined. From a small area in front of the academy building a swirl began to appear on the ground. The swirl grew bigger and bigger until it just exploded into a massive hole, from the other side Rick walked out, walking next to him was Shadow. Rick was wearing his fanciest clothes, a black coat, a white undershirt, a black tie, and black dress pants. Shadow was looking like his usual self, tall, dark, and horrifying. They began walking to the school. "I don't know Shadow, I mean we just got out of your world, don't you think that it might be a little strange socializing with the humans again after two years?" asked Rick nervously as the rain soaked both of them. "Nah, besides you need to get it over with anyways," replied Shadow. They walked to the door of the school, both dripping wet. Rick lifted his hand to the door and pulled, slowly walking in. "Eh I guess you're right Shadow, you're always right." He grinned and waved goodbye to Shadow as he just disappeared into a black hole that only appeared for a few seconds before vanishing. Rick now stood inside the halls of Evangelion Academy, dripping wet and sighing.
Back to top Go down

Rick&Reigin, etc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick&Reigin, etc.   Rick&Reigin, etc. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:21 am

Reigin huffed, a very faint cold fog coming from his lips, although he was indoors. Almost as if he were out in the cold. Although, he would feel the same either way. Cold. His pale skin was smooth, and his frost blue eyes scanned the inside of the building. His blue hair straight and slightly long, moved gently as he moved.

Reigin spotted the student. His eyes remained void as he watched the boy speaking to some shadow creature, and enter the building. As the shadow vanished, he looked to the student solely now. He was not one to enjoy starting conversation, as he was quite shy. Nevertheless, he was a teacher here now, and he could not just ignore everyone. Sighing, he placed his hands into his pockets carefully, and moved toward the student.

As he approached the student, his abnormally cold body temperature became blunt to the student. The cold seemed to simply generate off him, more and more noticeable the closer you get to him. His peculiar silver mechanical like wings gave off even more cold. They flapped just in the slightest, but this did not seem to be in Reigin's control.

A smile crept onto Reigin's face, a kind and gentle smile. His lips parted as he spoke to the boy. "Hello. Are you a new student here by chance? I've never seen you around here..." he said thoughtfully, searching his memory. His form of speech seemed polite and respectful. Because of his Imperian descent, he looked nothing like his age, and appeared to be only sixteen. Most students mistook him for a fellow student most of the time. He had not thought of this as he approached the student. Frankly, he was used to being mistaken as young.
Back to top Go down

Rick&Reigin, etc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick&Reigin, etc.   Rick&Reigin, etc. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:22 am

Rick looked at the boy with the blue hair with a blank stare, not being completely there in the moment. His mind was mostly on what he was leaving behind back in Shadow's world. A job, close friends, a life. He didn't really want to do this, it was so unfair but it's not like he could live there forever. Suddenly he became aware that the boy was talking to him. What? Already? Well, he was dressed nice. He guessed that this was the reason for the politeness by the human. The human....Rick kept forgetting he was human as well. "Umm, hi! Well umm....I actually have no idea. Am I a new student? That is...can I be a new student here?"
Back to top Go down

Rick&Reigin, etc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick&Reigin, etc.   Rick&Reigin, etc. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:22 am

Reigin cocked his head at Rick. He seemed quite bemused. Reigin did not like to pry, so chose not to obey his curiosity and ask what was on his mind. Rather, he waited for the boy to respond.(haha, 'human'XD)

As Rick responded, Reigin smiled kindly. "Well, yes of course. I imagine your not completely human, considering that shadow that was with you outside. He could have come inside if he wished to." Reigin stated. "If you want to join, you'll have to talk to the front desk at some point to get a dorm, and give the academy some information."

After a moments consideration, he gave the boy his name. "Call me Reigin, by the way. You are...?" he questioned, his head cocking once again. The weather outside seemed to have darkened, clouds in the sky, although no rain showed up just yet. His frosty eyes watched the sky, but only briefly before looking to Rick yet again, awaiting the students name.
Back to top Go down

Rick&Reigin, etc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick&Reigin, etc.   Rick&Reigin, etc. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:23 am

Still a bit bewildered, Rick cocked his head to one side and raised an eyebrow as though to be looking at the strangest thing in the world. "Umm, of course. Where are my manners. My name is Rick, Rick Owens. And that shadow, well, he was actually Shadow." He was about to excuse himself but then he paused for a while. "Umm, not...completely human? I'm afraid I don't understand." Rick spoke with an intellectual tone, not meaning to sound that way but the two years he spent in Shadow's world his voice just became that way on its own.

"Aren't we all completely human...?" He really didn't understand. To him he wasn't gifted, since he hadn't seen another human in two years he had expected everyone could do something like him. This world was really confusing him, he knew he wasn't ready for the human world. "What do you mean by that?" He crossed his arms and began to tap his foot, not impatiently or insulted, just a way to help him think.
Back to top Go down

Rick&Reigin, etc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick&Reigin, etc.   Rick&Reigin, etc. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:23 am

Reigin smiled. "Nice to meet you, then." He kept his eyes focused on Rick, although his attention focused everywhere. He was forced to always be alert by now. Almost in a paranoid way, but he was not paranoid..not just yet. He smiled lightly at Rick's bewilderment.

Watching Rick, he cocked his head again. At the comment about all human, he creased his brow a little, but smiled in a faint amusement. Not in a rude way though. "Well...maybe some...but i can certainly say not all of us are completely human...i'm not. Although, since you just arrived here...you probably wouldn't know yet..." he said thoughtfully.

"Shadow? Oh i see. Well, maybe next time he can stay and join us. Or does he not like coming into buildings or something?" he asked, puzzled by why Shadow had disappeared. It seemed as though Rick might not have been here long at all...so he would not know about the Imperian's. Although, even if Reigin had not found him, one of the many Imperian's now known to the school would have ended up letting him find out anyways. Now that the school was more aware of the existence of Imperian's on Earth. How funny, the oldest realm, and yet not well known. Although, everyone is too young to know anyways...
Back to top Go down

Rick&Reigin, etc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick&Reigin, etc.   Rick&Reigin, etc. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:25 am

"Shadow didn't want to stick around for too long, he wants me to figure things out by myself. I don't know how but I'll manage without him for a while," Rick responded politely. He was still a bit annoyed at Shadow but he couldn't really do anything about it so why should he let it bother him for much longer? He stared at the boy and started to get more comfortable. This was the longest conversation he had held with another species other than Shadow's species in a long time.

Rick took to mind then what Reigin had said about some of them not being human. He raised his eyebrow a bit confused now, actually becoming curious. He decided he wanted to know more about this. "What do you mean not everyone here is human? Isn't this Earth? Or did I come to the wrong place again?" He had wondered that since the second he stepped foot in this realm. "Come, walk with me if you don't mind. Umm actually can you lead the way? I have no idea where to go to enlist right now."
Back to top Go down

Rick&Reigin, etc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick&Reigin, etc.   Rick&Reigin, etc. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:25 am

Reigin smiled at Rick. He watched Rick pondering things in his head, waiting to speak until Rick had spoke up. Shadow, so that was that beings name. He thought a moment about what Rick had said about the creature called Shadow. "Oh, well, it is good to figure some things out yourself. You get more aware that way. At least, that's how it works for most people. But then again, I guess I’m generalizing." he said after a bit of thought, smiling gently.

Reigin caught onto his confusion as he saw Rick raise his brow slightly. This IS Earth; you came to the correct place. Although this is a mostly human inhabited realm, there are of course people here known to come from other worlds, I’m certain we have angels and demons here. And...more recently less hidden to people, people from my Realm.," he added, a thoughtful look on his face. He went over to the door, pushing it open gently, he turned his head to make sure Rick followed him. "Of course, i don't mind at all. I'll show you where to go right now." he responded. As he faced his back to Rick, he got a more clear view of Reigin's odd wings. When he passed Rick to open the door, he gently brushed his arm against Rick by mishap. A cold feeling went through Rick. Reigin was cold. It’s certainly unlike the temperature that any human should feel. Reigin's frosty eyes watched Rick as he waited for Rick to follow.
Back to top Go down

Rick&Reigin, etc. Empty

Rick walked forward. What was that he just felt. It felt as though all of his warmth systems had failed for a second where Reigin had touched him. He was lucky that he was wearing the coat, otherwise he had a feeling that that spot where he had been touched would have hardened from the cold. Rick also noticed the, he didn't want to say weird, the strange wings on Reigin's back. The wheels in his mind began turning as he slowly walked past Reigin. When he was through the door he turned and faced him.

"You're not human are you?" He waited for him to close the door and start walking before walking besides him, curious about this. "You're too cold for a human and you have those wings." He had said this last part more in awe than in insult. He really found this situation to be bizarre, out of all the humans he could meet here on earth first, he ended up meeting someone who wasn't even human. "Well if you aren't human what are you?"
Back to top Go down

Rick&Reigin, etc. Empty

Reigin noticed the slight pause Rick had before stepping outside. Reigin looked puzzled at him when he got outside and stepped in front of him. A small smile crept onto Reigin's face. He wondered how long it would take before this boy would start to wonder whether Reigin was human or not. And finally he had spoken up about it. He thought a minute, realizing he had brushed against Rick, he thought that might have helped Rick figure he was not human. Not that it was a problem he knew, though.

Reigin closed the door and walked beside Rick, making sure not to brush against him again. He did not want to make Rick colder than the weather outside might make him. Especially since the atmosphere around Reigin was a bit cooler than the normal atmosphere too. "No, i'm not. And the wings are special, even for in the Realm i come from. It's called Imperio. The realm has been around longer than any other. I don't think you would have known much as some of the students here know about it, since even your friend wouldn't be old enough, and the students here only know of it by the class here which has a section on Imperio." he explained clearly, giving that same gentle smile to Rick.

He looked over, seeing the building approaching, he opened the door, waiting for Rick to come in. He pointed at the front desk. "You can register here. You'll be able to sign up for classes and get a dorm room now." he explained as the guy at the desk waited patiently. Someone who looked like a student typed something up on s computer at the desk behind the counter. Most likely an office aid.
Back to top Go down

Rick&Reigin, etc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick&Reigin, etc.   Rick&Reigin, etc. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:26 am

Rick walked next to him, focusing on what Reigin had to say but looking up at the falling rain. It helped him actually listen to what Reigin had to say, although it must have made him looked bored. But no he was rather interested in this, for some reason unknown. He guessed that the humans bored him and he hadn't really known that there was any other race but humans here. That was good, he liked being around other races more than he liked being with humans. Rick put his hands on the back of his head, kept looking up, and kept walking.

"Hmm interesting. Well thank you for sharing that with me. It was good to know. And thank you for leading me here. Your help was greatly appreciated." Rick walked in and walked up to the front desk, not actually knowing what he was going to say now. "Ummm hi, I would like to sign up to join this place. I'm not really from around here so please excuse me if I don't get something at first." He was being as patient as he could be right now but it was all getting to him. Right now all he wanted to do was shower, get into something comfortable, and maybe explore a bit.
Back to top Go down

Rick&Reigin, etc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick&Reigin, etc.   Rick&Reigin, etc. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:26 am

Reigin smiled at him in response to his words. "Of course, it wasn't a problem. I am a teacher here, so i figured that it would be good of me to help someone new to here. I can wait for you, if you would like me to show you around a little once you are done registering?" he asked Rick with a slight question in his tone. He didn't want the new student to get lost looking for something. Rather than say that out loud, he kept the thought to himself, not wanting to sound rude.

Reigin looked at the man as Rick spoke to him, looking over at the kid typing. Once the kid finished, he looked up and smiled at Reigin. "Hey, it's been awhile. I can't wait until your class starts up again. I want to get stronger, after all." Reigin responded after thinking a minute and thanking the student. "It should be in a week, unless weather or something ruins it." he responded with that same gentle tone he had spoken to Rick with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rick&Reigin, etc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick&Reigin, etc.   Rick&Reigin, etc. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rick&Reigin, etc.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fortitudo High :: RolePlay :: RolePlay Graveyard-
Jump to: