Fortitudo High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Fortitudo High. A boarding school for gifted individuals. Here, you will learn to control your gifts, and be safe from the outside world while you do.

HomePortalIC ChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Character Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

The Character Rules Empty
PostSubject: The Character Rules   The Character Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:10 pm

Rule One: Power Limits: Please refrain from having any invincible characters, as this is god Modding. You may have a limit of three powers per character; Keep it reasonable. If they have multiple powers, try to relate them to each other. Also, if your character is say, a werewolf, then leave it at that; Things like self healing or super strength are related to the species. But no Pyro werewolves. It simply makes no sense.

Rule Two: Species: Don't be afraid to get creative. Go ahead and have mixed bloods. As long as it is reasonable; no fairy werewolves or leprechaun vampires. That is just too out there and would not work.

Rule Three: Please, do not have too many characters. If you have more then five characters, do make sure that you use them all. If you do not use them for over a month, you will be asked to remove them. Do not make characters, simply to leave them laying around, gathering dust.

Rule Four: All character pictures must be child friendly. No inappropriate images are allowed. If I see any bad pictures, I will ask you to remove them. If you do not, then I will remove them myself.
Back to top Go down
https://fortitudo.rpg-board.net

The Character Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fortitudo High :: Fortitudo High :: Rules-
Jump to: